Take the URL: https://firstname.lastname@example.org,0.1046145,94a,20y,25.28h,60.55t/data=!3m1!1e3.
- this is the latitude and longitude in a North East postive system (-ve values are South or West).
- this a is for altitude, I assume it's in meters. Setting 3 gives a good eye level view, below that and the screen starts to clip the terrain. Large numbers take you off into space.
- this I can not yet work out. It's something like the zoom level, but the API converts it into a change in elevation.
- h is for heading taking a value from >0 to 360 (north, default).
- this is the view angle with 180 being straight up (mostly sky), 90 is horizontal and below is tilting down. Above 180 gets reset.
Red Lion pub in Histon from Google Maps
The Boot pub and Coop in Histon from Google Maps