Which Super Hero are You?

This is just as I suspected. I've allways prefered Spiderman with his webby powers which are much more realistic than those of Superman (pish!).

My results:
I am Spider-Man


I am intelligent, witty, a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility.
  • Spider-Man :: 85%

  • Robin :: 65%

  • Superman :: 65%

  • Hulk :: 60%

  • Supergirl :: 55%

  • Green Lantern :: 50%

  • Catwoman :: 45%

  • Batman :: 45%

  • Iron Man :: 45%

  • Wonder Woman :: 40%

  • The Flash :: 35%

Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

1 comment:

  1. I'm not convinced on that. I was never a fan of the X-men (though I have enjoyed the films) and so Wolverine's coolness seemed to evade me, I just thought he was equal to the other X-men. So I've not worked out quite why he is so cool, apart from the side burns of course - they are seriously cool.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your comments here.