Further Into The Light

When last in London I took some nice photos aimed into the sun. I was really pleased with the results captured, the exposure was such that the scene was visible but with some tremendous bleaching light effects. Not what I expected - with a crappy phone camera all you get is darkness with a bright spot. That\'s the joy of a proper camera. And so (when I remember) I've been taking more photos aimed into the sun rather than using the sun as a backlight. Here are a few recent results from Scotland.

horse chestnut leaves. © Nick Bailey
green leaves of the horse chestnut

light through tall grass. © Nick Bailey
tall grasses in the evening light

Nick Bailey does Brian Cox. © Nick Bailey
my impression of a Brian Cox documentary

2014-08-07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your comments here.