More Flys Macros

Sitting on my table in the sun this fly landed and started warming itself up on the ceramic surface. Out again with the camera and macro lens. At the other end of the garden I came across this bluebottle in the gravel. There my friendly neighbourhood Robin kept an interested eye on me from the fence.
big black fly. © Nick Bailey
black fly
fly face. © Nick Bailey
fly face
fly
compound eye
fly foot. © Nick Bailey
fly foot
bluebottle. © Nick Bailey
bluebottle
bluebottle takeoff. © Nick Bailey
bluebottle on takeoff
fly on soil. © Nick Bailey
bluebottle on soil
closeup fly on soil. © Nick Bailey
in a little closer, the detail is glorious
. © Nick Bailey
this little chap kept a curious eye on me
2014-08-20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your comments here.