Wing Yip

The best Chinese online shop you're likely to find this side of Russia. You can order up to 25kg of stuff (equipment, tools, bottles, bowls, rice etc.) and get it delivered for £4.50 within 4 days - splendid.

You might be thinking, phaw, four pounds fifty is a lot of money for postage, but not when a truly massive box appears at your door a few days later.

I'd reccoment purchasing their round chopping board (yes, it is a slice of tree) as it will kick your wooden block chopping boards to splinters and cost a third of the price. Nice.


, , ,

5 comments:

  1. looks like a cool store. next time you're gonna place an order, let me know and we can split the shipping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed. I tend to use if for large bulky items that I can't fit on my bike :) . I'm certainly up for combining orders next time. I tried asking someone this time but got no response.

    They also gave me a free gift as it's nearly Christmas.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm up for being part of a combined order next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seasonality- Chinese cooking food is quite vary due to the different climates. For example, people always have cool and light food in summer, such as, salad, while have hot and mellow food in winter, such as, the hot pot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chinese medicine food- Medicinal food is kind of food which can be used for dietetic therapy, and is processed through cooking. The final result is a combination of Chinese traditional medical knowledge and cooking experience.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your comments here.