Here's my #Windows10 Windows Feedback Feedback (c/o @Windows and @WindowsSupport)

After a brief conversation on Twitter with @Windows and @WindowsSupport regarding my generally positive feedback of Windows 10 Preview - which I really like and you can download today for free - we got on to talking about the Windows Feedback, which I do not so much. I'm familiar with the Apple Feedback Assistant which, while not perfect, is generally better. This Microsoft version seems like it's playing at mixing the ideas of Facebook and Feedback and come up with Feedbook (or perhaps Faceback).
I was pointed at the following link to "assist me with using Windows Feedback after I mentioned it was confusing. preview-updates-feedback-pc. Sadly I think they missed my point. It's not confusing to use in terms of hitting buttons until you submit something, it's confusing from the point of view of someone with a brain wanting to assist intelligently and intelligibly*.
Windows Feedback Feedback. © Nick Bailey
please let me know if I can make anything here clearer
So rather than trying to converse on Twitter, which is pretty crap for trying to express anything longer than a brain fart, I turned to my trusty PowerPoint and made this Windows Feedback Screenshot Feedback Screenshot.
* at least I hope I'm intelligible.
2015-02-27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your comments here.