Chesterton Tower Cherry Tree Blossom, Cambridge

Part of my recent photographic exploration I found this set of images from spring a few of years ago. We watched this cherry tree explode into a riot of shocking pink like I've never seen. One evening the light was just right after a Sunday of rain and so I popped out to shoot these. The photograph of the bike leaning against Chesterton Tower is my favorite and very Cambridge.
cherry pink. © Nick Bailey
cherry blossom explosion
cherry pink. © Nick Bailey
shocking hot pink
cherry tree with green. © Nick Bailey
the low light beautifully illuminated the fresh green leaves
cherry tree with background light. © Nick Bailey
background lit blossom
cherry tree, bicycle, Chesterton Tower. © Nick Bailey
a classic Cambridge sight
2014-11-16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your comments here.