Trees on the Roman Road at Wandlebury, Cambridge

I too the opportunity of a warm sunny evening to explore somewhere that I had been alerted to on Twitter. The prospect of finding actual trees in Cambridgeshire was too strong to resist. Plus in the ludicrous Autumn warmth we're experiencing I would have been silly not to. I was pleasantly surprised by the Roman Road along the back edge of the Wandlebury manor (which itself looked worth a look had the sun not set). I nipped home via Waitrose, so good times all round.
Roman Road Wandlebury Cambridge. © Nick Bailey
tree lined avenue with delicious hints of autumn
Roman Road Wandlebury Cambridge. © Nick Bailey
as you might expect, it's quite a straight path
Roman Road Wandlebury Cambridge. © Nick Bailey
certainly one of the more attractive parts of Cambridgeshire
Wandlebury Cambridge. © Nick Bailey
Wandlebury at sunset
2014-10-31

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your comments here.